I’ve been staring at this blank page for 20 minutes. So many thoughts are spinning around… so I’m just going to say it:
Change. It is a-comin’.
About 2 months ago I had an epiphany. It was one of those things that sits there in the back of your mind, quietly nudging you every now and then but you push it away because you’re just not ready to listen. Then one day it makes you listen. It shoves everything out of the way, screams in your face (and frankly punches you in the gut) demanding to be heard.
It made me cry.
I’m pretty sure I went through the 5 stages of grief (or is it 97?) in 24 hours. Once acceptance came, it was quickly followed by overwhelming relief and a crazy amount of pure unadulterated joy.
I’ve been working for the last 2 years on refining my business – from what it looks like to what it stands for – and as much as I absolutely adore Fuzzypants and everything it has added to my life over the last 7 years, I have an announcement.
With this growth however, will come some significant changes (including my beloved name) but I am so excited that I can’t stand to keep quiet about it any longer!
Let me give you the peek at the next chapter of the Fuzzypants story.
Welcome to Hounds and Hearth, canine photography by design.
Our mission is to transform homes into havens by offering uniquely crafted pet photo sessions with a touch of interior design.
Over the next few weeks, you’ll hear more of how this story evolved. In the meantime, here a few details.
The nitty gritty:
- The current lineup of Fuzzypants sessions can be booked through July 31st however the session can take place on any available date in 2018.
- Hounds and Hearth will launch on August 1st with sessions and products that make me giddy with JOY!
- Join the launch party HERE.
- Sessions booked after July 31st will be the brand new Hounds and Hearth offerings. (Seriously, I can’t wait for you to see them!!!)
- Same great photos, lots more goodies!
Where to find Hounds and Hearth while the website is under construction:
I’ve decided to start fresh with new social media pages and accounts.
I’d love to hear your thoughts and I’m happy to answer any questions so please reach out to email@example.com