Imagine my surprise when I found out there is actually an “If Your Pet Had Thumbs Day”. I’m going to guess that you just had the same reaction but March 3rd is the day.
So what shall we do to commemorate this most auspicious occasion? Compile a list of course. I’m going to try to keep this on the amusing side because quite frankly I’m terrified of what would *actually* happen if my cats did indeed have thumbs. The first thing on the list is what they absolutely would NOT do – clean the damn litter box.
Top 5 things my cats would do if they could “get a grip”
- Take my Jeep, tune the radio to Jimmy Buffet’s Margaritaville on Sirius, and race to the nearest grocery store to ravage the deli counter.
- Tie our shoe laces together under the dining room table as payback for not sharing our dinner.
- Replace all the seltzer with vodka.
- Use all the hot water in the shower.
- Hide my keys. Probably in the litter box.
If you’ve never replied to a blog post in your life, I beg you to share your list with me this time! hehe
Want in on exclusive VIP goodies? Come to the Dark Side. We have dog cookies.